If your facility or tenant space has been closed for any reason, this one-time service will help you get back to business. Not only does it provide the deep cleaning and broad disinfection for day one, but it will also provide a clear plan to continue forward with confidence. Our goal is to keep your employees and tenants working in a safe environment.
After our initial assessment, we develop the plan, mobilize our team, and execute your specific reopening service. More importantly, we will recommend scope enhancements to address your team’s unique reopening needs.
Reopening Service includes the following:
- We identify appropriate areas for hand sanitizing stations.
- We identify opportunities to adjust cleaning schedules and cleaning staff to meet your facility needs.
- We determine the most appropriate products to maintain standards and your supply needs.
- We make recommendations regarding proper disinfection of all surfaces including those that cannot get wet.
Enhanced Ongoing Services include the following:
- Adding high-touchpoint disinfection
- Increasing the frequency of disinfection
- Adding broad disinfection as a precautionary measure
ENHANCED ONGOING SERVICES
Our priority is to keep all building occupants, visitors and our employees safe. Our goal is to help you stay open. The biggest mistake in a pandemic world is believing all facilities should be cleaned the same way. At Harvard, we understand that each facility has its own unique needs and challenges. In our experience, the best solutions are those that are customized to each client.
Enhanced ongoing service involves reevaluating your current scope of work or establishing a new plan that amplifies the breadth of disinfection, especially those of high-touchpoint areas.
We can handle pathogen remediation should your facility need more immediate and intensive disinfection. This one-time service exists if there is ever a suspected or confirmed case of a novel pathogen like COVID-19 in your facility.
In this event, we prioritize the situation and deploy our Special Ops Team to your location. They have been trained to address pathogens on-site and will utilize specialized techniques and equipment to remedy the situation. Our EHS professionals are also engaged in pathogen remediation to address human health and safety concerns; and make any needed protocol adjustments based upon the latest CDC guidance.
Pathogen Remediation includes the following:
- Our first step is to isolate the area.
- Our teams are deployed in appropriate PPE.
- Our teams will perform a thorough clean, then disinfect the area with specialized equipment.
- Once completed, our Special Ops team will reassess the situation.
- Finally, we will provide our clients with documentation on the actions taken and the services performed.